BSc Nursing is a professional course where an individual is well trained in the health care sector. It’s an act of making use of the circumstance of the patient in supporting an individual in his/her recovery. Thereby nurses help people to maintain good health and prevent them from further illness. Qualified Registered nurses assist the surgeon, physician in various aspects of the health-related areas.
Nursing has an effective and significant role to play in people’s survival. As continuous changes occur which transform the nursing profession and the health care system. These days nurses bring leadership quality, knowledge, strength as well as they are so dedicated and determined which aids in expanded involvement in responsibility and reward.
Basically, the work of nurses is an assessment which is nothing but collecting the data or the information about the patient and their health issues wherein medical health record is maintained. Later nursing care is implemented thus to obtain optimum stable health. It varies according to the patient’s condition.
BSc Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a four-year professional course. Indian Nursing Council (INC) is the one that administrates the aspects of nursing education in India.
The course includes classroom education and hands-on practical training.
Duration: B. Sc Nursing is a 4year professional course.
Eligibility: Candidates who have passed II PUC/+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects from a recognized board are able to pursue the course. With a minimum score aggregate of 50%.
- BSc Nursing Direct Admission in Bangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Admission Support in Bangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Admission Guidance in Bangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Top Colleges Admission in Bangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Direct Admission in Mangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Admission Support in Mangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Admission Guidance in Mangalore
- B.Sc Nursing Top Colleges Admission in Mangalore
- BSc Nursing Direct Admission in Mysore
- BSc Nursing Admission Support in Mysore
- BSc Nursing Admission Guidance in Mysore
- BSc Nursing Top Colleges Admission in Mysore
BSc Nursing Faq’s
- A.E.C.S. Maaruthi College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- A.V.K. College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Abhaya College Of Nursing, Kengeri
- Acharya College Of Nursing, R T Nagar
- Adarsha College Of Nursing, Kalyananagar
- Adichunchanagiri College Of Nursing, BG Nagara
- Aditya College Of Nursing, Yelahanka
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences, Whitefield
- T. John College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Shridevi College Of Nursing, Tumkur
- M.S. Ramaiah Instt of N.S.G. Education and Research, Bangalore
- Global College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/ SSLC marks card
- 12th / II PUC marks card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- M.Sc Medical Sociology
- M.Sc Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
- M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Neuroscience
- M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.Sc Anatomy
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Community and Health Nursing I and II
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Physiology
- M.Sc Pathology and Genetics
- M.Sc Child Health Nursing
- M.Sc Psychology
- M.Sc Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing Research and Statics
- M.Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II