BSc Nursing Faq’s: B.Sc Nursing Frequently Asked Questions, Students Doubts and Answers about the BSc Nursing Colleges, Courses, Jobs and Benefits of BSc Nursing
BSc Nursing Faq’s
Yes, through NEET it is possible to get admission.
The total course duration is 4years.
Should have completed II PUC or +2 with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) along with minimum 50% marks.
It is not compulsory to qualify for the NEET.
- A.E.C.S. Maaruthi College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- A.V.K. College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Abhaya College Of Nursing, Kengeri
- Acharya College Of Nursing, R T Nagar
- Adarsha College Of Nursing, Kalyananagar
- Adichunchanagiri College Of Nursing, BG Nagara
- Aditya College Of Nursing, Yelahanka
- Dayananda Sagar College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Vydehi Institute Of Nursing Sciences, Whitefield
- T. John College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Shridevi College Of Nursing, Tumkur
- M.S. Ramaiah Instt of N.S.G. Education and Research, Bangalore
- Global College Of Nursing, Bangalore
- Identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- 10th/ SSLC marks card
- 12th / II PUC marks card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Can do M. Sc nursing with specialization
- M.Sc Medical Sociology
- M.Sc Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
- M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Neuroscience
- M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics
- M.Sc Anatomy
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Community and Health Nursing I and II
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Physiology
- M.Sc Pathology and Genetics
- M.Sc Child Health Nursing
- M.Sc Psychology
- M.Sc Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing Research and Statics
- M.Sc Medical-Surgical Nursing I and II
You can work in hospital sectors, as a home nurse, industrial nurse, ICU nurse, lecturer, in healthcare, etc.
BSc Nursing graduates can earn Rs 3.2 Lakh per annum up to 7.8 Lakh per annum.
BSc nursing admission process consists of entrance exam and interview. Also, the candidate has to fill the application form and fulfill the required eligibility criteria.
Some of the reputed colleges conduct entrance exams to get admitted to the course.
No, it is not possible to pursue B.Sc Nursing through correspondence because B. Sc Nursing is a full-time class program that involves practical.
Some of the B. Sc Nursing entrance exams are AIIMS, JIPMER, RUGHS, and BHU, etc.
BSc Nursing course fee varies according to the institutions you get into admits. Usually, the fee ranges from 20,000 to 2, 50,000 per annum.